Aiko & Egor is:
- An animated video series
- Promotes social communication and appropriate play skills
- Designed specifically for children with autism
Aiko & Egor uses:
- Simplified animation & language
- Exaggerated social interactions and gestures
- Developmentally-appropriate target skill areas and goals
See Beneath, Inc:
- A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit in San Diego, CA
- Early Developmental Tools for Children with Autism
- Strong treatment and research background from UCSD
Thank you to everyone who donated to our Holiday fundraising campaign to create the Aiko & Egor App: Animation for Autism. We are currently developing the episode 1 app and hope to release it very soon! Thank you for your patience.
The Aiko & Egor series utilizes the child's motivation to watch animation to provide fun learning opportunities for parents to teach important target skills. See Beneath, Inc. is currently developing the first full season of Aiko & Egor, which will target three different developmental levels! Meet the characters, and check out sample clips by going to our Production page to learn more! Watch a scene from Episode 1 below called Apes for Shapes!